Network, learn, collaborate
COACH Corporate Membership is a smart investment for leading-edge public and private sector organizations operating in the digital health ecosystem. Corporate Membership enables staff and executive to stay at the forefront of the latest trends, developments, challenges and opinions in HI, and to connect with peers at other leading-edge organizations to discuss emerging issues and shared challenges. Regular events enable members to share best practices, make new connections and gain insight from industry thought leaders.Benefits
COACH Corporate Membership benefits include:
- Deep savings on registration fees for events
- Free publications : white papers, reports, and COACH Healthcare Information Management & Communications Canada (HIM&CC) Journal
- Discounts on Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Health Information and eSafety Guidelines
- Free access to a searchable member directory
- Free access to weekly members-only webinars
- Discounts on courses, supporting materials and CPHIMS-CA Exam fees
- Job posting in the COACH Position Posting service
- Your company logo displayed on the COACH website
Corporate Membership prices range from $749 to $9,500 per year (membership year starts April 1 and ends March 31), depending on the number of people on your company roster. As an additional option, Corporate Members may purchase a Benefits Bundle and save on events, education and brand awareness.
Email email@example.com for details.