One membership for faculty and full-time students
Schools with a faculty of healthcare, health informatics, digital health, IM or IT can become COACH members. AIM bundles professional association memberships – for all eligible faculty & full-time students – with educational products & services which directly benefit all members. AIM schools can offer their students both scholarship and career development opportunities. For example: only AIM students may apply for the Steven Huesing scholarship. In addition, selected students will have the opportunity to volunteer at the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow, where students can meet professionals active in their field of study, attend industry events and education sessions, and network at conference social events.
- Steven Huesing scholarship
- Volunteer opportunities at the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
- Discounts on registration fees for regional events and for the annual e-Health Conference and Tradeshow
- Free publications like white papers, reports, and COACH Healthcare Information Management & Communications Canada (HIM&CC) Journal
- Discounts on Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Health Information and eSafety Guidelines
- Discounts on courses, supporting materials and CPHIMS-CA Exam fees
- Job posting in the COACH Position Posting service/job board.
Academic Institutional Membership is available for $1000 per year. Academic membership year starts September 1 and ends August 31.
Email email@example.com for details.