- This event has passed.
COACH Webinar: Capturing Relationships and Dependencies in Strategic Transformation
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
OCTOBER 11, 2017 – Keith Whelpdale, Analyst, eHealth Process Optimization, Alberta Health Services – In preparation for a provincial clinical information system the Alberta Health Services (AHS) Chief Medical Information Office has been tasked with determining how AHS needs to transform its operations and practices in order to successfully leverage our investment in a provincial CIS. A number of Strategic Transformation Questions (STQ) have been posed and are actively being worked on to determine our desired future state. As you would expect each STQ has relationships to and dependencies on other STQ resulting in a spider web of interdependencies in the STQ process. We have developed a process and tool for drilling down through this spider web to provide clarity as to what is known and what remains unknown within those dependencies for question leads, working groups, and executive decision makers. We have found that a visual representation of the relationship is very helpful in fostering understanding. This webinar will share the tool and show how it links to other sources of information.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to COACH members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a free benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join COACH and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- If you are already registered for the Webinar Wednesdays Fall 2017 Full Line-Up, you do not need to register again.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal at this webinar.