- This event has passed.
Making the business case for digital health investments in developing countries
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
SEPTEMBER 27, 2017 – Derek Ritz, eCGroup Inc – In Canada, as in many OECD countries, digital health has been identified as a way to help “bend the cost curve”. We need to improve efficiencies so that we can deliver care for all at a price our society can afford to fund. But what are the economics that drive decision-makers in low and middle-income countries (LMIC)? Can a business case be made for investing in digital health, even in the face of resource shortages? The answer might surprise you! (hint… see: http://lifeequationinteractive.com/)
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to COACH members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a free benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join COACH and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- If you are already registered for the Webinar Wednesdays Fall 2017 Full Line-Up, you do not need to register again.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal at this webinar.