Learn from leading HI experts in a classroom setting
Learn the fundamentals of Health Informatics while networking with other motivated digital health professionals. Register for a Core HI Education class.COACH Core HI Education (Classroom) acts as prep for the CPHIMS-CA exam, as a refresher for experienced HI professionals, or as an introduction for people who are new to the industry and want to learn the different areas and disciplines of HI. Mastery of the content establishes a common knowledge base for cross-sector project teams, and/or modernizes the skillset of already certified team members.
Participants will enjoy engaging 1.5 days of presentations and knowledge-based sessions from subject matter experts focused on exploring core knowledge sets of Health Informatics (HI) as these relate to the respective competencies of Health Informatics Education. Participants will receive valuable ‘take-aways’ including information-rich presentations, as well as learning about current and forthcoming engagement opportunities with COACH.Upcoming COACH Core HI Education Classes Across Canada
- July 5 and 6, 2017: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Toronto)
- September 26 and 28, 2017: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Vancouver)
- October 23 and 26: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Toronto)
- November 20 and 21, 2017: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Halifax)
- January 26 and February 2, 2018: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Toronto)
- February 19 and 20, 2018: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Western Canada, City TBD)
- April 5 and 6: COACH Core HI Education Classroom (Vancouver)
COACH Core HI Education (Classroom) is C$799 + tax for COACH Members and C$999 + tax for non-members (Not yet a member? Join COACH and save on registration).